Job Location Kyiv, Ukraine
KPMG firms operate in 144 countries and territories, and in FY21, collectively employed more than 236,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through KPMG firms’ audit and assurance practices, the capital markets. KPMG is committed to quality and service excellence in all that we do, bringing our best to clients and earning the public’s trust through our actions and behaviors both professionally and personally.
Within our KPMG’s Transaction Services practice, our professionals provide financial due diligence services on behalf of our clients to help them drive value from mergers and acquisitions (M&A) with a forward-thinking approach to deal planning. We are consistently ranked among the most active corporate finance advisors globally and the deals we advise upon are often international in scope. These global experiences are a great way to develop professional capabilities. You’ll get the chance to make an impact on global business and unlock your career potential. Prepare to study diverse perspectives, build a far-reaching professional network, and drive innovative solutions.
Currently we are looking for Associate willing to join our friendly Transaction Services team.
- Working in an interdisciplinary group to perform complex transaction services assignments, mostly, due diligence
- Providing multi-level transaction support for international projects (mostly EU and UK)
- Communicating with clients, collecting information, conducting detailed financial analysis, and reporting on findings
- Providing support to management in the engagement planning and management process
- Ad-hock administrative support
- Coaching and supervising junior staff
What we offer:
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Audit/Tax/Legal/Consulting
- Opportunity to work with interesting international projects and gain valuable experience inside professional team
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth
- Fair compensation and social package
- International assignment opportunities
Required Experience and Skills
- Degree from a leading Ukrainian or International University
- Working experience in transaction services for at least 3 years (Big4 is a plus)
- Knowledge of Ukrainian accounting standards and IFRS is a must
- ACCA/CPA (at least half of the papers passed)
- Knowledge of English at advanced level
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Analytical mindset
- Non-standard approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly
Please send your CV and motivation letter to yourcvtoemployer@cfaukraine.
Please note that this email will be used to forward your CV and letter to the employer. The only qualified candidates will be contacted by the employer.