KERNEL, one of the largest Ukrainian agro holdings is looking for a financial analyst with technical agility and eagerness to work on a mix of business intelligence reporting and financial analysis projects, which might include:
- Re-designing a monthly report, automating data querying and processing
- Building a new Power BI report
- Designing a flow to parse data from a third-party web-site to internal data lake and processing it to be a Power BI report data source
- Designing a set of metrics to evaluate the efficiency of an initiative
- Analyzing an investment idea within a core or adjacent to Kernel’s business model
- Develop a model to determine the financial impact of business decisions
This role will be an excellent opportunity for an analyst from a service side looking to move into a corporate sector, or a corporate analyst seeking a position with a wider variety of projects and a BI-driven approach to answering questions.
Our ideal candidate:
- has strong technical skills proven beyond Excel and a willingness to learn DAX, M, SQL, and Python;
- worked across a multitude of projects;
- passed at least CFA Level 1 or has other certification to prove accounting, capital budgeting, and economics knowledge;
- has a desire to work with large datasets, open-framed questions, and make an impact.
Please send your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org