Manager / Senior Manager – Investor Relations
Leading company in the Middle East
DEPARTMENT Investor Relations
REPORTS TO Vice President, Investor Relations
The Senior Manager – Investor Relations works closely with the Head of Investor Relations by supporting the creation and dissemination of IR materials. The individual should be largely self-sufficient in managing sell-side and buy-side inquiries meetings when needed. Deeply involved in the creation of Investor Relations materials, strategy and regular compilation of feedback for management. The candidate is also responsible for supervising / managing the Coordinator / Analyst, Investor Relations as a part of ensuring the Company is appropriately and strategically positioned with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Develop the Investor Relations framework, strategy, policies and procedures
• Create and manage an atmosphere for responsiveness by demonstrating consistent and clear communication
between internal and external parties
• Assist in managing equity research and investor relationships along with internal advisors and consultants
• Provide insights on market activity via regular reporting for presentation to the leadership team
• Analyze and present financial trends, provide comparable analysis, updates on the industry news and trends,
shareholder feedback and anything else that could impact the business
• Oversight responsibility of managing the creation of quarterly earnings materials / calls and conference participation
• Work with legal department to ensure compliance on disclosures and regulatory reporting
• Prepare trade log reports and monthly shareholder analysis as part of tracking trends in share price activity
• Help in project managing the Annual, Corporate Governance and Sustainability Reports
Required Experience and Skills
The individual should be largely self-sufficient in managing sell-side and buy-side inquiries meetings when needed.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to yourcvtoemployer@cfaukraine.
Please note that this email will be used to forward your CV and letter to the employer. The only qualified candidates will be contacted by the employer.