Job Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Kyivstar, part of VEON Group, extends the commercial analysis team
- Active involvement in key Company projects, delivering insights on products for decision making
- Proactive seeking opportunities the Company can use to enhance its competitive positions, delivering insights on products and projects for decision making
- Developing business cases for commercial initiatives introduction (Value proposition, Pricing, New products etc.), identify key risks and issues of ongoing marketing activities.
- Building an effective dialogue and cross-functional cooperation (within Commercial team and with Technical & Financial departments) in business decisions making processes Emphasize improvement points and give recommendations for top-management & process owners.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
- Higher University degree (Economics/Finance, Math, Cybernetics)
- Deep knowledge of market/industries trends, ability to analyze data to drive insights
- Experience in Finance/Commercial Finance/Analytics (Telco, IT, Big Four) (minimum 1 year)
- Strong analytical & modelling skills
- PC literate: advanced MS Excel, SQL basic knowledge (not obligatory, would be an advantage)
- Good communication skills and ability to translate complex raw data into simple key messages
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Strategic thinking
- Goal oriented
- Thinks critically, challenges and validates incoming information
- Able to review and analyze complex projections under tight deadlines
- Open minded & good team player
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV