Job Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Position requires planning commercial P&L, forecasting corporate KPIs, preparation of regular reports, results presentation, and communication with senior management. Planning analyst is responsible for annual budgeting process delivery, weekly and monthly forecasts preparation and strategic business plan development.
We offer an international experience in a dynamic and challenging environment, with highly intelligent and friendly team.
- Performing budget planning process through commercial roadmap (weekly latest estimate review, monthly rolling forecast, annual budget process, strategic business planning) in close cooperation with analytical, marketing, and financial teams
- Ensure concerted cross-functional collaboration (B2C, B2B, Digital, IT, TD, finance, PMO, regulatory) to develop bottom-up forecasts
- Consolidate and analyze of revenues, KPIs forecasts from the panning team
- Provide different scenarios to increase company revenues in cooperation with commercial teams
- Provide regular budget-variance reviews with actionable highlights of the drivers on weekly and monthly basis for senior management
- Develop forecasting models of financial & operational metrics of the company including subscribers, traffic, revenue, ARPU, sales funnels, etc.
- Lead constant improvement of forecast accuracy, process optimization and best-practice driver models implementation
- Develop and support profitability models of key channels
- On-going analysis of global and Ukrainian industries trends & benchmarks
- Manage systematic market monitoring of competitors’ activities and macroeconomic data
- Prepare regular telecom market reports & market forecasts
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
Required Experience and Skills
- Degree in mathematics, finance, economics, or audit from a reputable university
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in an international company, consulting, telecom, audit or financial advisory
- Experience in budget process support is a must
- Strong project management, cross-functional cooperation, and organizational skills
- Result-oriented with profound understanding of business processes
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytical mindset, strategic thinking, and data visualization skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills; business intelligence tools and SQL is a plus
- Experience and desire to work in a highly dynamic and challenging environment, multitasking
- Ability and desire to learn fast
- ACCA or CIMA certificate is a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV