Job Location Kyiv, Ukraine
KPMG firms operate in 144 countries and territories, and in FY21, collectively employed more than 236,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through KPMG firms’ audit and assurance practices, the capital markets. KPMG is committed to quality and service excellence in all that we do, bringing our best to clients and earning the public’s trust through our actions and behaviors both professionally and personally.
What we do
High quality, independent financial statement audits are essential to maintaining investor confidence. KPMG Audit professionals across KPMG member firms are committed to the public interest. These experienced professionals seek to challenge assumptions and unlock valuable insights based on a thorough understanding of an organization’s business and industry, and innovative audit methodologies and approaches.
- Executive management of banking clients and ensuring the highest level of client service is provided
- Planning, review and finalization of audit engagements in accordance with strict deadlines
- Ensuring client deliverables and audit documentation is prepared to a high internationally accepted standard
- Development and maintenance of strong professional relationships with client management
- Mentoring and development of more junior staff
- Full compliance with strict risk management procedures
- Deal with clients’ Financial Directors, Chief Accountants and their Deputies, previous auditors, audit network
- Report to a Manager
What We Offer:
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Audit
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth
- Fair compensation and social package
- International assignment opportunities
Required Experience and Skills
- ACCA or other similar qualification on IFRS
- Min 2−3 yrs audit experience on medium to large clients; to the advantage if with Big 4
- Solid experienced in applying international accounting and auditing standards and strong technical expertise
- IFRS/GAAP or similar accounting framework
- Languages: Fluent Ukrainian, English and Russian
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good team manager and team member
- Values challenge in a demanding environment
- Has an appetite for growth and development
- Analytical skills
- Driven, ambitious, friendly, confident, attentive
- Ready to take on responsibility
Please send your CV and motivation letter to yourcvtoemployer@cfaukraine.
Please note that this email will be used to forward your CV and letter to the employer. The only qualified candidates will be contacted by the employer.